For Immediate Release: September 30, 2012
Contact: Audrey Hinton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 580-7427
CGH Founder and CEO Cindy Troutman, COO Glyn Owen and CTO Vinod Vallikat were among those honored recently when SmartCXO Magazine hosted events to honor the excellence of CFOs, COOs, CIOs/CTOs and Executive Management Teams in the Greater Washington region.
Over the last two decades, CGH team members have won dozens of comparable awards for excellence in product development, service delivery, and corporate management. These are just a few examples of recent awards won by CGH Technologies or individual members of our team:
- American Biographical Institute (ABI-USA) “Outstanding Female Executive, Aviation Technical Solutions”
- DiversityBusiness.com “Top 200 Businesses” and “Top 100 Privately held Businesses in the District of Columbia”
- Graphic Design USA “American Inhouse Design Award” (for FAA AIXM User’s Conference)
- Minority Enterprise Executive Council “Fifty Influential Entrepreneurs in Business Award”
- North America Oracle Partner Network “Titan Award ” (Public Sector Solution)
- U.S. Local Business Association (USLBA) “Best of Washington Award” (Computer Systems Consultants category)
- U.S. Commerce Association “Best of Washington D.C. Award”
- Washington Business Journal “Top 10 Small Technology Companies”
The CGH leadership team and other CGH staff members attended the 57th Annual ATCA Conference and Exposition from October 1st to 3rd, 2012, and also attend other professional conferences throughout the year. They look forward to seeing customers, partners, and leaders of government and industry at these events!